Special for heat and drought.
Native to Asia and the Himalayas, the Perovskia genus includes a number of species of subshrubs.
- deeply cut, silver-grey foliage, compact habit
- long, late summer flowering in violet blue spikes,
- easy to grow in the sun in ordinary soil, which can be poor and dry.
Height: 50 cm. Hardy.
Synonym: Russian sage
Note: Cut back the clumps of Perovskia atriplicifolia 'Blue Spire' preferably at the end of winter and before the new growth in March - April.
- 0,4L pot
- Hardiness zones : zone 6-10
- Height: 100 cm to 130cm
- Plant spacing: 60 cm
- Flower colour: blue
- Flowering period: summer flowers
Sweet and swishfrom £3.99
King's Spear, Yellow Asphodel£3.99
A little background: Coreopsis 'Crême brûlée' was discovered at the beginning of the 2000s...£4.29
One of the most popular perennials in the worldfrom £2.29
Guaranteed success in a sunny rockeryfrom £3.29