An effective, small ground cover plant.
Pachysandra terminalis 'Green Carpet' or Japanese spurge is a safe bet in the garden and very easy to grow. A good ground cover plant with evergreen foliage all year round, it is useful to decorate shady borders.
- shiny evergreen foliage all year round
- grows in partial shade in all soil types, even in the dry shade of trees
- very good ground coverage
Flowering in May-June with little, pure white spikes. Hardy.
Height: 15 cm.
Planting distance: 45 cm.
Note: Grows more rapidly in humus-rich, moist earth.
- 12cm pot or 0,5L pot
- Hardiness zones : zone 6-10
- Height: 10 to 30cm
- Plant spacing: 40 cm
- Flower colour: white
- Flowering period: spring flowers