- I grow like a strawberry plant.
- My flowers are stars.
- My leaves are evergreen and attractively mottled with red and pink.
- Hardy and tough, I like to grow facing north and I really don't mind being in the shadow of a shrub.
I'm sure you know who I am, but let's go on...
- I flower in the summer from June until early September.
- I like good garden soil and moisture! Good drainage! A little acidity
- And what I like best of all is to be planted in a partial shade rockery or facing north.
- My four friends: Hakoneckloa, Hosta, Ophiopogon, Heuchera.
- 0,7 litre pot
- Hardiness zones : zone 8-10
- Height: 10 to 30cm
- Plant spacing: 40 cm
- Flower colour: white
- Flowering period: spring flowers
Black in the garden£5.29
Mr Fortune's Saxifrage£4.29
A small, silvery, chiselled cushion.from £3.99
A rare botanical colour£4.29
London Pride - Look Up And Kiss Me !£4.29