Special for heat and drought.
Native to Asia and the Himalayas, the Perovskia genus includes a number of species of subshrubs.
- deeply cut, silver-grey foliage, compact habit
- long, late summer flowering in violet blue spikes,
- easy to grow in the sun in ordinary soil, which can be poor and dry.
Height: 50 cm. Hardy.
Synonym: Russian sage
Note: Cut back the clumps of Perovskia atriplicifolia 'Blue Spire' preferably at the end of winter and before the new growth in March - April.
- 9,5cm pot
- Hardiness zones : zone 6-10
- Height: 100 cm to 130cm
- Plant spacing: 60 cm
- Flower colour: blue
- Flowering period: summer flowers