Everlasting pea, like a sweet pea... but without the scent.
Despite the lack of scent Lathyrus latifolius 'Pink Pearl' is quite rightly very popular for the profusion of flowers it produces from July to October.
Lathyrus latifolius Pink Pearl' is a vigorous, hardy, free-flowering perennial that you can grow as a climber or hanging plant or ground cover to give free rein to your gardening fancies.
- As a climber, planted and staked near rose bushes and other shrubs;
- as a ground cover planted on a bank without staking to form a 20 cm thick mattress;
- and, last, but not least, try it as a hanging plant, flowing over the edge of a balcony.
Pink flowers. Height: 2.5m.
Grow in ordinary, well-drained garden soil in the sun or slight shade.
- 0,7 litre pot
- Hardiness zones : zone 7-10
- Height: more than 200 cm
- Plant spacing: 50 cm
- Flower colour: pink
- Flowering period: summer flowers