Silverbush - for a garden that requires no watering
We like this plant for its:
- long flowering period from May which lasts throughout the summer and big pink flowers that turn white as they open,
- flat domed or trailing habit (when planted on a wall or bank),
- silvery foliage which goes well in dry rockeries to accompany Sedum, Santolina or Perovskia.
We grow Convolvulus cneorum in a rock garden in the sun in light, sandy, well-drained soil. It is happy growing in a pot in a well-drained growing medium. Very drought resistant. Once established, Convolvulus cneorum does not need watering.
Height: 50 cm. Planting distance: 80 cm. Hardiness: 10 °C
- 12 cm pot
- Hardiness zones : zone 8-10
- Height: 30 to 50cm
- Plant spacing: 80 cm
- Flower colour: white
- Flowering period: summer flowers