Daisy-type blooms flowering in summer and autumn.
Although Helenium are native to North America from Canada to Florida, Helenium 'Morheim Beauty' is a beautiful selection from the 1920s by famous Dutch gardener Bonne Ruys (1865-1950).
- free flowering from August until October,
- shimmering, fiery, copper-brown flowers,
- easy to grow in good garden soil in the sun.
Two gardening tips: cut back the clumps after flowering. Divide every 3 years.
- 0,7 litre pot
- Hardiness zones : zone 7-10
- Height: 70 to 100cm
- Plant spacing: 50 cm
- Flower colour: red
- Flowering period: summer flowers autumn flowers
Unusual variety for the combination of its orangey-yellow flowers associated with bronze foliagefrom £4.69
A safe bet!from £3.99
Not to be missedfrom £3.99
Thank you Chris!£5.29