A rather dishevelled white marguerite!
Leucanthemum x superbum 'Aglaï' is a sturdy, easy to grow, trouble-free variety, which produces an abundance of unusual blooms from early June onwards: double, pure white, fringed floral heads.
Flowering will continue through until September if you deadhead regularly. Height: 60 to 80 cm.
Grow in the sun or partial shade in ordinary soil that is well-drained in winter (heavy, damp soil will encourage root rot).
- deadhead to prolong flowering;
- mulch with mature compost at the end of winter;
- this short-lived perennial can be kept by dividing the clump every three years.
- 12 cm pot
- Hardiness zones : zone 7-10
- Height: 50 to 70cm
- Plant spacing: 60 cm
- Flower colour: white
- Flowering period: summer flowers