A simple and very manageable ground cover.
- Symphytum grandiforum 'Hidcote Blue', an ornamental large-flowered comfrey forms tufts of dark green foliage that look good even in the winter.
- Free flowering in April-May with a multitude of little light blue bell flowers.
- It can withstand competition from other roots and is equally happy in the sun or partial shade.
- Easy to grow and is suitable for the edge of a shady border, a bank or to grow wild in a woodland setting.
- Symphytum grandiflorum 'Hidcote Blue' does not sucker, grows in all soil types and is very hardy.
In short, a plant for any situation!
Height: 30 cm. Planting distance: 60 cm.
- 12 cm pot
- Hardiness zones : zone 6-10
- Height: 30 to 50cm
- Plant spacing: 60 cm
- Flower colour: blue
- Flowering period: spring flowers