Two in one:
- Deep-blue, late summer flowering while everything else in the garden is languishing.
- Shimmering autumnal colours, a final flourish before the winter.
- Ceratostigma plumbaginoides is a clump-forming perennial with a spreading habit, which produces bunches of deep blue, 2 cm diameter flowers from the end of July until October.
Grow in the sun in light, fertile soil.
Height: 30 cm. Planting distance: 70 cm.
Can be planted in a rockery, on a wall, in a trough or pot or as border edging.
Slight ground cover effect. Deciduous, but very hardy.
- 0,7 litre pot
- Hardiness zones : zone 7-10
- Height: 10 to 30cm
- Plant spacing: 70 cm
- Flower colour: blue
- Flowering period: autumn flowers