Sweet and swish
Bellflower Bernice is:
- a sturdy and easy to grow plant for a perennial bed or for light understory near trees;
- very pretty! It has fully double, violet-blue bellflowers from June until the beginning of August,
and is a loyal, long-lived companion that we like to combine with
- white varieties, such as: Succisella inflexa 'Frosted Pearls', Gaura, Kalimeris incisa 'Alba', Anemone 'Ruffled Swan', Aruncus aesculifolius, Astrantia, Phlox paniculata 'David'
- blue varieties: Kalimeris incisa 'Blue Star', Agastache , Geranium 'Rozanne'.
- and why not with the lovely yellow of Hemerocallis 'Stella de Oro'!
Height: 40 cm. Grow in good garden soil. Sun or slight shade.
Planting distance: 50 cm.
- 0,7 litre pot
- Hardiness zones : zone 7-10
- Height: 30 to 50cm
- Plant spacing: 50 cm
- Flower colour: purple
- Flowering period: summer flowers
A garden essential£5.29
A must-have that goes everywhere.£3.99
2002 Perennial Plant of the Year£3.49
Bars for butterflies!from £3.99
A perennial plant of our summer gardens£3.99
Fern-like foliage and flowers like an Astilbefrom £3.99
A hybrid from Campanula latifolia X Campanula punctata.£4.29
Campanula garganica 'Aurea'.from £3.49
White flowers with blue highlights£3.49
Flowers with delicately coloured tubular bells in June-July.£3.49
- from £3.99
A border specialfrom £3.49
A well-behaved bellflower!from £3.99
A delightful bellflowerfrom £3.99
A masterpiece of nature!£3.99
A superb selection with semi-double flowers£4.29
A blue avalanchefrom £3.49
Small, but not as well-behaved as it might first appear ;-)£3.99
A vigorous, sturdy perennial for the rockery that is also a particularly good ground cover£3.49
A bell flower with pink blooms.£3.49
A selection from the famous North American Terra Nova Nurseries (Oregon, USA).£4.29
Charming double creamy-white bellflowers with a hint of pink.from £3.99
A cousin of the campanula£3.99