A mini curtain of greenery.
Molinia caerulea 'Edith Dudszus' forms dense upright tufts with dark, almost black infloresences that appear in mid-summer.
- It is spectacularly effective planted in mass in a slate bed and works particularly well in contemporary gardens.
- It provides a useful, translucent screen when planted with low-growing perennials.
- For pot planting, we recommend using a lead coloured container on a bed of grey pebbles.
Grow in the sun or light shade in ordinary soil.
Height of the inflorescences: 80 cm.
Planting distance: 50 cm
Note: Our photograph shows Molinia 'Edith Dudszus' with Veronicastrum virginicum and Liatris spicata
- 0,7 litre pot
- Hardiness zones : zone 6-10
- Height: 70 to 100cm
- Plant spacing: 50 cm
- Flower colour: black
- Flowering period: summer flowers
Excellent for decoration, en masse or on its ownfrom £3.29
Architectural plant - light and airy - fairy-like after the rainfrom £3.99
Architectural plant - light and airy - fairy-like after the rain£4.09